QtVlm create a route
- Eventually change the route's name
- Various options:
- Start point (can be boat's position or a POI)
- start date and time option
- Detect collision with coasts (only visible coasts are taken into consideration, so it depends on zoom level)
- Optimize a route: automatically optimize each POI's position.
- Simplify a route: This will remove all useless POIs (i.e. those that do not improve the final ETA)
- VLM formula for VB-VMG; this is useful for sending order to auto pilot (see after)
By clicking on the 'AutoPilot' tab, you get this new panel:
- If you click on "Load automatically", you will load the first POIs of the route (up to 6). vlm formula for VB-VMG is compulsary' for this to be allowed.
- Then you can press "send Orders" to update VLM's autopilot automatically with your route.
On this tab you can see the roadBook (log book) of the route, at specifiable intervals.