The button VLM Sync stays in red until synchronization is not completed.
An option in VLM parameters allows you to recenter or not the boat on the screen after each synchronization.
By clicking on 'Current waypoint' you can tune various parameters
5 buttons to select navigation mode:
- Heading = Constant heading (parameter : one angle)
- Angle = Fix TWA (parameter : on angle)
- Ortho pilot (needs an active VLM waypoint)
- Best VMG (needs an active VLM waypoint)
- VBVMG (needs an active VLM waypoint)
You can find here (more help) some precisions about the various navigation mode.
The current navigation mode is shown in green.
For a real boat, the panel is different. Real boat management