QtVlm compass polar
Compass (upper image) and polar (image below), with function "Draw a heading" activated, for a boat centered on the tool:
- Hdg : Wind Direction
- Tws : True Wind Speed
- Distance : Distance from boat
- Twa : True Wind Angle
- Bs : Boat Speed according to polar
- Vmg-Wind : best VMG wind
- Esteem : estimated time to reach point
- Red zones are showing limits for upWind/downWind navigation.
- Show/Hide Compass: key 'C'.
- Show/Hide Polar: key 'L'.
- Move Compass or Polar: left-click and drag.
- Center the compass and/or the polar on the acive boat: from boat's right-click menu.
- Draw a heading: right-click on the tool and select the option in the menu
- End of function "Draw a heading": Right click and stop, or press ESC.